Dairy Science Certification, Doctoral Minor and Other Forms

The following documents describe the requirements to earn a graduate degree at UW-Madison. Courses listed include courses we expect you have taken as an undergraduate. If you do not have one or more of these courses, you will be required to take them during your graduate program. Most of our graduate students enter without one or more of these expected course, and missing some of these courses will not prevent you from being admitted.

MS Degree in Course Requirements

MS Degree in Research Requirements

PhD Requirements

Doctoral Minor Requirements

Doctoral Minor Program of Study Form

Change of Major Form

Credit Overload Form

Course Change Form

Transcript Request Form