1815 West Linden Drive
Madison, WI 53706
Cows right where our students learn! Used for both teaching and research, the campus Dairy Cattle Center is located one block away from the classrooms and laboratories of the Dairy Science Department. This facility houses 88 milking cows in a tie-stall barn. With a small teaching arena attached to the facility, Dairy Science Undergraduates have hands on access to cows during all lab practical sessions.
The facility also employs students, providing them with a convenient opportunity to gain practical experience and earn some income while attending classes.
Walk in visitors are welcome to view milking from 4:30 PM to 7:00 PM every day except during home football games. Campus facility tours are available based on area of interest and by reservation. Please call campus visitors center at 608-265-9500 for more information.
From Highway 12-18,
* Take the US-151 N / PARK ST / US-14 E exit toward OREGON.
* Head NORTH onto S PARK ST / US-151 N. Continue to follow S PARK ST.
* Turn LEFT onto UNIVERSITY AVE.
* Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto BABCOCK DR.
* Turn LEFT onto LINDEN DR.
* End at 1815 Linden Dr, Madison, Wi, 53706